What stocks has Buffett bought recently?
Warren Buffett is the most successful investor of all time, and driven by his legendary track record in the stock market, many people are interested in knowing what stocks he’s currently buying.
If you want to emulate the Oracle of Omaha, here’s a list of stocks he has bought in recent months:
- U.S. Bancorp. (Sold 0.6% shares)
- General Motors Company (Sold 10.4% shares)
- Chevron Corp. (Sold 2.3% shares)
- Kroger Co. (Increased shares by 21.0%)
- Abbvie Inc (Sold 10.2% shares)
- Aon plc. (Increased shares by 7.3%)
- RH (Increased shares by 2.0%)
- Merck & Co Inc (Sold 48.8% shares)